This is an authorized Student Chapter of the Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers under ISHRAE Mumbai Chapter. It was established in Sardar Patel College of Engineering on 11th October 2007 under guidance of Dr. Roshini R. Easow (Ex–Professor, SPCE). This active chapter functions under the guidance of Prof. Kunal Y. Bhavsar (Faculty Co-ordinator) who is also a Chapter Working Committee (CWC) member of ISHRAE Mumbai Chapter. Minimum of 20 members are required for qualifying as a student chapter in a society year.
Click the link to more about Students in ISHRAE:
SPCE – ISHRAE Student Chapter is established for the purpose of dissemination of the knowledge in the field of arts and sciences of heating, refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation, and the allied arts and sciences for the benefit of the student members.
Benefits of ISHRAE Student Member
- Unlimited Access to ISHRAE Journal, Technical Articles, Technical Papers, Technical videos and Technical Blogs.
- Connect with the industry expert through more than 20 Technical groups.
- Expert Lectures and Technical Webinars.
- Industry Visits, Site Visits. (Virtual Industry Visit is New Attraction).
- Free Participation National Student Design Competition.
- Free Participation in National Quiz Competition – aQuest
- Free Participation in Global Poster Design Competition.
- Free Participation in Mumbai Chapter Level Student Program – Jamboree
- Free Participation in Mumbai Chapter Level Design Competition – ISTL (ISHRAE STUDENT TECHNICAL LEAGUE).
- Chance to be in Student Committee (President, Secretary, Treasurer and Working Committee Members). Student Committee organises Institute level programs.
- .All Committee Members get Certificate from ISHRAE Mumbai Chapter at the end of society year.
Sr. No. Academic Year Achievement Photos 1 2019-20 Installation Ceremony of SPCE – ISHRAE Student Committee Members 2019-20. Click Here 2 2019-20 Industry Visit to Mitsubishi Electric, Mumbai Click Here 3 2019-20 National Level Quiz Competition – aQuest 2020, Quarter Finals at SPCE. Click Here 4 2019-20 Expert Lecture on Heat Load Calculation from Mr. Bhavesh Mehta, (DGM – Reliance Infrastructure). Click Here 5 2019-20 ISTL Presentation of SPCE Team for HVAC Design. Click Here 6 2018-19 Installation Ceremony of SPCE – ISHRAE Student Committee Members 2018-19. Click Here 7 2018-19 Guest Lecture on Interpersonal Skills for Interview by Ms. Suparna Majumdar Click Here 8 2018-19 Industry Visit to Auro Engg., Andheri, Mumbai. Click Here 9 2017-18 Installation Ceremony of SPCE – ISHRAE Student Committee Members 2017-18. Click Here 10 2017-18 ISTL Training Click Here 11 2017-18 HVAC Site Visit to DAICEC Visit, BKC, Mumbai. Click Here
Sr. No. Academic Year Achievement Photos 1 2019-20 Ms. Rashmi Mahajan (T.Y. Mech, SPCE) and Ms. Anjali Verma (T.Y. Mech, SPCE) were Winners of Technical Paper Presentation at Jamboree 2020. Click Here 2 2019-20 SPCE Team of Mr. Varad Abhayankar and Ms. Sharada Gawade were Quarter Finalists for National Quiz Competition aQuest 2020. Click Here 3 2018-19 Ms. Rashmi Mahajan (S.Y. Mech) won 2nd runner up award for Technical Paper Presentation at Jamboree 2019. Click Here 4 2017-18 SPCE Team won 1st Runner Up at ISHRAE Student Technical League (ISTL) Click Here 5 2017-18 ISTL Presentation of SPCE Team for HVAC Design.SPCE Team of Mr. Pawan Patel and Varad Abhyankar won as 1st Runner up for quiz competition at Jamboree 2018. Click Here 6 2016-17 SPCE Team of Mr. Mahesh Khedekar and Mr. Mohak Patel stood First runner up in the Quarter final round of aQuest 2017. Click Here 7 2015-16 SPCE Team of Mr. Parth Narkar and Mohak Patel were semi-finalists for National Level Quiz Competition aQuest 2016. Click Here 8 2013-14 SPCE Team Won 1st Runner Award at National Student Design Competition organised by ISHRAE. Click Here