S.P.C.E. Alumni can register themselves with the Institute at following linkPlease click here for registration
Institute Alumni Interaction
Many of our alumni are helping in the development of the institute. Some of them are on the various committees and boards. Ms. Seema Ghanekar and Mr. Sanjeev Nadkarni are actively participating being the members, BOG. Mr. Sanjeev Nadkarni has represented institute at various levels on behalf of BOG chairman. Mr. Gajanana Sadekar is actively involved in promoting the institute Industry Interaction. He is L &T campus ambassador. With the help of SPCE alumni working in L & T Switchgear lab is established where students are performing experiments for the switchgear protection course. The lab is now strengthened with the help of TEQIP funds.
Awards and scholarships
Foundation day Alumni meet report
SPCE Alumni Committee
SPCE Alumni committee is working to create a platform to interact with SPCE alumni. They are connected to the institute and hence the networking between the students and alumni is possible.
To interact with the alumni, the committee is formed consisting of SPCE teachers and alumni members.
The newly formed Alumni Committee of Sardar Patel College of Engineering w.e.f. 22nd August 2016 is as follows:
Sr. No. Name of Nominees Designation 1 Dr. P. H. Sawant Chairman 2 Mrs. V. P. Joshi Member Secretary 3 Dr. R. T. Dahatonde Member 4 Mrs. K. A. Nadgouda Member 5 Shri. D. N. Jadhav Member 6 Shri. Vinod Raul Member 7 Shri. Shashi Banka Member 8 Shri. Sunil Jainapur Member
Alumni can interact with institute by making use of their technical expertise,experience to the institute through activities like :
( please specify the area of specialization with respect to the activity of your interest. )
1) Updating/Modifying syallbus as per industry need.
2) Modernization of the laboratories: helping in designing new laboratories
3) Contributing to a particular course
4) Expert lectures based on syllabus content
5) Guest lecture based on industrial application out of syllabus.
6) Helping to conduct hands on workshop on latest topics/areas
9) Industrial visits
11) Training students
12) Training Faculties
13) Training Subordinate staff, Technical as well as Motivation lectures etc.
14) Corporate Training
17) Working as examination committee member
18) Working as Board of subjects committee member
19) Working as quality assurance cell member
20) Industry institute interaction
21) Training and placements
22) Soft skill training
23) Board of studies members
24) Helping Students activities like ROBOCON, SUPRA, …..
25) Helping in Development of Institute
26) Infrastructure development
27) Professional body membership and activities like IET, IEEE etc.